Here is the latest Manchester United transfer gossip from around the web including claims about a $75m double swoop for Juan Cuadrado and Daley Blind.
- Mexican journalist and commentator Willie Gonzalez has said Manchester United will sign Cuadrado and Blind in a $75m double swoop, citing Cuadrado’s manager as his source. Gonzalez is unknown by anyone in England but he’s a verified and known journalist back in Mexico.
- Marcos Rojo has been disciplined by Sporting Lisbon following his attempts to force his way out of the club. President Bruno de Carvalho has confirmed the actions and said any exit from Sporting could now be delayed, something that could effect United.
- Javier Hernandez’s agent has denied discussing any swap deal for Arturo Vidal but said there’ll be an update on his future soon.
- Mehdi Benatia is now a United target say ESPN. Having not been linked to United much this summer, Benatia’s name cropping up suggests Ed Woodward may now be using a scatter-gun approach to the transfer window.
- Hull have been linked with a £14m move for Danny Welbeck. Although he’ll be fighting for a spot in United’s side, Louis van Gaal won’t want to lose him as he is an important member of the squad.
- Anders Lindegaard is close to leaving Old Trafford and his agent has confirmed they are actively seeking a new club.