Man United v Newcastle United

Well I wasn't expecting that, especially after the Toons scored first. We never know which Man Utd are going to turn up do we? It was great to see the reaction though. Let's do it again at the weekend. Come on you Reds

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Well I wasn't expecting that, especially after the Toons scored first. We never know which Man Utd are going to turn up do we? It was great to see the reaction though. Let's do it again at the weekend. Come on you Reds
Couldn’t have said it any better hahaha. Most unpredictable team ever it’s so frustrating!! Great win overall, showed great resolve to come back and dominate. Sad Martial didn’t get his hat trick, but MASON!! Once again as soon as he struck that I knew it was in, never a doubt with that kid 👌🏼👌🏼

Newcastle were absolute rubbish but putting them to the sword gave us some measure of payback after the debacle at their place. Greenwood's goal was a pearler and I can see why people are making comparisons with a young van Persie. Might be a bit early for that but it was some goal.

Rebelred

Academy Star
Newcastle were rubbish but the press from man u was exceptional. Never let up and pushed Newcastle into making mistakes. Never seen Martial work so hard, hopefully the penny has dropped with him.

Rebelred

Academy Star
Bastard, if we can beat Burnley ( cringing as I wrote that) it will be a huge step forward as Burnley will park the bus and might just show that Ole has found a way to beat teams who play a low block. Have a feeling it will be one step forward 2 steps back though.

Cal

Reserves Captain
Martial! He's made me eat my words from the other game where I judged him pretty harshly. Too bad he missed the hattrick by less than a foot's distance.
We packed my local pub, and we were screaming after every goal. None of us expected a comeback, especially not that bloody.

Greenwood, man hes something special. I was wearing my van persie jersey, maybe it's time I get a Greenwood one.