Man United v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Well here we are again, 30 minutes to kick off and I'm hoping the team who beat Norwich last time out, turn out to beat Wolves. Here's hoping they turn out and shine for Ole.

Last edited:

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Goal flash just came up on BT sport currently Carlisle 2-3 Cardiff and I just heard the commentator jokingly say “I wish we could be at that game”. Says it all really

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Both teams have been playing Prem, Carabao, FA cup, and Europa. I think the fatigue is showing from both sides which is why the game is so dead, until now

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Rashford with a back knock, hopefully minor and treatable before the Liverpool game otherwise that’s any slim hope of scoring goals gone. Don’t know why Ole brought him on he’s been overplayed just rest him

Cal

Reserves Captain
Both sides were playing poor in my opinion.
I thought Matic was actually our best midfielder out there, despite Mata scoring.

I hope Rashford isnt badly injured. We need him Sunday against the scousers.

Both teams have been playing Prem, Carabao, FA cup, and Europa. I think the fatigue is showing from both sides which is why the game is so dead, until now
Wolves are in a much more precarious situation than we are in terms of injuries. Some might even say they're on the verge of having close to no substitutes available.
Having said that, it was a feel good factor to see Mata re emerging in the last two games for us, playing like his Chelsea days.

This could be an unpopular opinion straightaway, but I have a hunch that we could end the undefeated streak (as we have previously) by bringing out a surprise performance.
However, it is equally true that Liverpool fans would be hoping that Klopp & Co. would knock the living light out of us.
Let's hope for a great game!!

This could be an unpopular opinion straightaway, but I have a hunch that we could end the undefeated streak (as we have previously) by bringing out a surprise performance.
However, it is equally true that Liverpool fans would be hoping that Klopp & Co. would knock the living light out of us.
Let's hope for a great game!!
Let's hope we can ambush the scousers. Stranger things have happened and I can't believe the young guns wont be up for it. Liverpool will start with massive expectations and who really gives us a chance? All the pressure is on the Kloppers

I've won a gummy bj off Mrs General as we beat her beloved Wolves last night but I wont be taking up her offer of double or quits by including the Scousers in the deal

If we beat the Dirties General ill get my gums around your fuckin plums.
But lets be real, its only ever going to be a thorough Dickin.

If we were playing their kids that they put out against Everton i think we'd muster a draw because they were brilliant. But we are going into the Dirties back yard and they will show absolutely zero mercy. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch.
Id strongly advise that Bindelof and Maguire put lashings of Slick 50 between the cheeks of their arse, and an extra cushion on their seats for the coach trip home.
Anything less than 3 or 4 nil would be repectable. But its a sure fire bumming.

2nd best offer I've had this week Mr B, and I don't normally get two in the same calendar year but I'll give that one a swerve:ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping Rash makes a recovery and you never know, we might, we just might get something out of it