Match 27: Wolves (H), Premier League, February 1st: Results

Betty

Assistant Manager
Staff member
Entries are now closed for the match against Wolves .

**** SEE RESULTS IN MY POST BELOW ***

NOTE If any more players are signed today who are eligible to play tomorrow you can include them.

Enter your predictions below as follows:

(1) Predict the score, Man United vs Wolves (e.g. 1-0, 2-2, 1-2)

(2) Fantasy Three

(2a) Choose your three fantasy players (the players on the United side you believe will win most fantasy football points for this game):
*** NOTE *** -- Your fantasy 3 must comprise 1 defender or keeper, 1 midfielder and 1 forward, according to the following:
Defenders/keepers: De Gea, Romero, Grant, Kovar, Wan Bissaka, Williams, Maguire, Lindelof, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Tuanzebe, Bailly, Dalot, Laird, Bernard, Taylor, Mengi.
Midfielders: Fernandes, Pogba, McTominay, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Matic, Garner, Levitt, Lingard, Chong, Gomes, Galbraith, Puigmal
Forwards: Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, James, Mellor, Ramazani

(2b) Choose a backup selection in case any of the above 3 do not take part in the game at all (they MUST be in the same category as the player who isn't selected, e.g. if you choose DDG, Pogba and Rashford with a sub of Martial and Pogba doesn't play, you will only score points for DDG and Rashford).

(3) BRUNO Special Prediction

To celebrate the fact we've finally signed Bruno Fernandes, the match special predictions will be dedicated to his debut. Please select any TWO of the following:

a) Bruno to start the game – 5 points

b) Bruno to come off the bench – 5 points

c) Bruno to take at least one corner – 5 points

d) Bruno to be yellow carded – 8 points

e) Bruno to score – 10 points

f) Bruno to get at least one assist – 10 points

g) Bruno to play 90 minutes – 12 points

h) Bruno to be Sky Sports’ man of the match – 12 points

i) Bruno to earn penalty – 15 points

j) Bruno to concede penalty – 20 points

k) Bruno to score a brace – 20 points

l) Bruno to be red carded – 25 points

m) Bruno not to take any part in game – 25 points

n) Bruno to score a hat trick – 50 points

Here is an example of how your post would look:

(1) 2-2
(2a) Maguire, Fernandes, Martial
(2b) Fred
(3) a and e

Cutoff time for entries: 4.30pm GMT Saturday, or when team is announced, if sooner.

You can edit your entry until the teams are announced. For the full rules of the game, see the Rules and Prizes thread.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Betty

Assistant Manager
Staff member
Congrats to Gio who scored an impressive 31 points this week. It's 56% of max score - we need you guys to be getting the score bang on to challenge for that single week prize. The lead hasn't changed since match one ...

Dinesh remains in the lead in the main competition, with KP1980 in second.

Fantasy scores were as follows:
AWB 9
DDG 7
Maguire 6
Lindelof, Shaw 5
Martial, Mata, James, Fred, Pereira 3
Fernandes 2
Dalot, Lingard, Greenwood 1

Bruno scores were a 5, c 5, d 8, g 12.

Here are your Wolves predictions scores. Now you can all have your winter break and come back fit and ready to challenge for prizes in the next game against Chelsea!

1. gio_m123
31​
2. Hemor
23​
3. Stevie Gs Red Card
20​
4= Cal
16​
4= Aarondavidmitch
16​
4= andreascalleja
16​
7. KtNextGen
14​
8. Rebelred
12​
9= Dinesh Murugaiah
11​
9= KP1980
11​
11. Zack2108
10​

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Gonna be one of my only wins this season haha, I'll be sure to savour it. Cheers! About the only positive I can get from United right now :(