Mauricio Pochettino: A thread

Sam

Manager
Staff member

Can't really ignore the elephant in the room can we? Pochettino is available now. Where do you stand on it all? Solskjaer until the end of the season and re-assess or change direction and go for Pochettino now?

Cal

Reserves Captain
Pochetino will be useless here with old woody in the way of any of his desired signings.
Let him go, keep Ole for another 2 years, reassess then what kind of manager we want and move on someone young with new ideas.
Evra? Bekham? Idk just ideas

Cal

Reserves Captain
We're not gonna be contending for any trophies with Pochetino regardless, because we don't have the squad for it right now. Not enough to verse Pool and City who have 4-500 mil € more valuable players. And not nearly enough to verse Barca either.
Let Ole do his thing behind the scenes (newest signings show he knows how to find talent). bring Pochetino in the summer to make these boys play their hearts out.
Club has to prepare for the 22 WC too. It will be played during PL season, so many players could potentially be out for a while.
We need to make 4-6 signings in the next two years just to have a squad to play cup games. Another fucking manager's different idea of how to build a squad isn't gonna help us in the long term. Fuck sake.

Let 👏 Ole 👏 Do 👏 His👏 Thing👏

THE BASTARD

Reserves Newbie
Ole's hoop will be twitching big time. We should have got Topnotchetino before Ole. I find it hard to believe that prick Woodward would pass up the chance to get him. No £30 million buy out to get him. Problem is though, would he come to United in the state we are in.
With Pogba being sold in the summer Topnotch would want all the money to spend, and probably more to be fair. But Ole would probably accept half of it and the other half will fly straight into the Gimps bank account.

If some agreement can be reached with Topnotch, i think we should keep Ole until the end of the season and then fuck him right off.
Get Topnotch in the same day. Give him the £125 million we get from Pogba, plus another 30 or 40 million on top and get some proven quality in.
His name alone will attract quality players. Bruno Fernandez and Dybala said "Ole who??".

Sam

Manager
Staff member
Ole's hoop will be twitching big time. We should have got Topnotchetino before Ole. I find it hard to believe that prick Woodward would pass up the chance to get him. No £30 million buy out to get him. Problem is though, would he come to United in the state we are in.
With Pogba being sold in the summer Topnotch would want all the money to spend, and probably more to be fair. But Ole would probably accept half of it and the other half will fly straight into the Gimps bank account.

If some agreement can be reached with Topnotch, i think we should keep Ole until the end of the season and then fuck him right off.
Get Topnotch in the same day. Give him the £125 million we get from Pogba, plus another 30 or 40 million on top and get some proven quality in.
His name alone will attract quality players. Bruno Fernandez and Dybala said "Ole who??".
Now you've called him Topnotch, I don't want United to have anything to do with him.

Sam

Manager
Staff member
Pochetino will be useless here with old woody in the way of any of his desired signings.
Let him go, keep Ole for another 2 years, reassess then what kind of manager we want and move on someone young with new ideas.
Evra? Bekham? Idk just ideas
Yeah the change has to come from above for any manager to truly be successful at United, we are all well aware of that now.

The big problem with Topnotch is that he would only move to a club that is looking to make progress, where as like Herrera, Van Gaal and Mourinho said, United are only ever looking to make money.
He simply wouldnt just become another puppet like Ole is.

Sam

Manager
Staff member
WhatsApp Image 2019-11-21 at 12.50.25.jpeg

Knew there'd be a clause with Pochettino. United would have to pay his whole compensation package basically to get him before the end of the season, same with anybody else.

Indeed. He'll be in absolutely no rush to move anywhere until next season. But nothing to stop him talking to clubs in the immediate and setting up a deal "In principle".

Sam

Manager
Staff member
Indeed. He'll be in absolutely no rush to move anywhere until next season. But nothing to stop him talking to clubs in the immediate and setting up a deal "In principle".
I'd be very surprised if we weren't planning on going all out for him in the summer.