Tranmere Rovers v Manchester United - Matchday Thread

Cal

Reserves Captain
The thing is this Gio. I cant see the club trusting Ole with any war chest for new players, theyre simply not going to come. We will have to have an experienced manager and his back room staff. Ole and his staff have been found out badly. If Ole was to stay then that would signal resignation on behalf of the club. And that wouldnt go down very well at all. The bigger problem is what do the Glazers do with Ed Deadwood?
He has been pivotal to the clubs demise. Clearly over stepping his role at the club by meddling in football affairs, bringing in "shirt sellers", not players that actually fit in, and its squandered hundreds of millions. Its going to be interesting thats for sure.
Bold of you to think we have a war chest anymore 😂😂
United are out of money. We need to sell first before buying anyone else.

Zack2108ツ

Academy Captain
Guys Ole was given an impossible job to rebuild a club stuck in shit without backing if hed gotten everything he wanted in summer I'd say hes made his bed he may lie in it but in my opinion Ole gets at the very least till the end of next season then hes had his chance and the club isn't where it needs to be it's his fault

The lads played well today but we should expect to beat lower league teams. It was great to see us shooting on sight whenever the opportunities arose too. Hopefully they'll start doing it every week

Bobbins

Academy Regular
Good win, can't argue with a 6-0 victory.

Going to be interesting to see who we draw in the FA Cup fifth round, I think the draw is most probably tomorrow night.

What do you mean? You reckon we will lose vs one of them?
Can't believe you misunderstood my post, may be I should have written

"Northampton or Derby away which should be like a bye for us to the quarter finals"

We should give either of these clubs the same treatment we gave Tranmere.

Cal

Reserves Captain
Can't believe you misunderstood my post, may be I should have written

"Northampton or Derby away which should be like a bye for us to the quarter finals"

We should give either of these clubs the same treatment we gave Tranmere.
:LOL::LOL: I still find it difficult reading things in a brit's slang. Not your fault at all