United vs City Carabao Derby Leg 1: Matchday

Cal

Reserves Captain
We face off against City again with a diminished squad, Mctominay, McGuire, and Pogba still out injured.

Cal

Reserves Captain
If you've ever seen a three legged dog try to run an obstacle course, then you've seen United play against City today. We might as well be playing with 9 players. Jones and Lingard are only doing us harm at this point. Jones goes to the ground every time theres a ball near him. Lingard loses possession every time he touches the ball.

The link-up play of Greenwood and Rashford is my only shining moment so far.

Cal

Reserves Captain
We need an Angel in the field said the comentator when Gomes was subbed in. And then we get the goal by Rashford. My hopes are on a rollercoaster

Why is Tuanzebe not an option these days? He's at least reputed enough to not make the easiest of errors. Also, we strongly need someone who can be the regular No. 10 for us, as all the options at our disposal are just not enough (except Gomes maybe but he needs his chances to settle).

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Bernardo Silva now has more goals in his last two visits to Old Trafford than Jesse Lingard has in his last two seasons. I'm actually sad now, this is so depressing.

Well that was fun. Unless we pull another PSG out of the hat, we won't be going to Wembley and I don't think even the most blinkered top red thinks that will happen.

Cal

Reserves Captain
Why is Tuanzebe not an option these days? He's at least reputed enough to not make the easiest of errors. Also, we strongly need someone who can be the regular No. 10 for us, as all the options at our disposal are just not enough (except Gomes maybe but he needs his chances to settle).
I think he's injured at the moment. Again

THE BASTARD

Reserves Newbie
Well that was fun. Unless we pull another PSG out of the hat, we won't be going to Wembley and I don't think even the most blinkered top red thinks that will happen.
Predicted a double Dickin Bert. Admittedly i didnt think last night would have been that bad but fuck my old boots, we were absolutely pegged to death in the first half. Good job they felf sorry for us in the second half. City taking it easy in the second half has effectively kept Ole in a job.

Cal

Reserves Captain
Predicted a double Dickin Bert. Admittedly i didnt think last night would have been that bad but fuck my old boots, we were absolutely pegged to death in the first half. Good job they felf sorry for us in the second half. City taking it easy in the second half has effectively kept Ole in a job.
Any other goals, and it would have been child abuse against our you players. :LOL:
Sad times ahead