What is going on here?

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
So in the game against Sheffield, it seems the cameras caught Woodward in an altercation with Fergie. Any backstory to this? I don’t know if this is when we were 2-0 down or not, but Woodward does not look like a happy man.
View attachment 48

Last edited:

THE BASTARD

Reserves Newbie
Their relationship has never been great since Woodbrain sacked Moyes. Fergie apparently was absolutely fuckin fuming about the baldy shitehawk.

That snake Gill in the middle of it with smirk all over his boat. He's another fucker that could have stopped the Glazers but took their money instead. Scumbag.

THE BASTARD

Reserves Newbie
That snake Gill in the middle of it with smirk all over his boat. He's another fucker that could have stopped the Glazers but took their money instead. Scumbag.
100% Bert. He was bought off like Fergie was to keep a low profile while the deal was getting done. And when Fergie announced in the February that he was retiring Gill resigned within a week. That **** knew what was coming.
We've never recovered. Not even close.

100% Bert. He was bought off like Fergie was to keep a low profile while the deal was getting done. And when Fergie announced in the February that he was retiring Gill resigned within a week. That **** knew what was coming.
We've never recovered. Not even close.
They've all got one thing in common, and that's a love of money. Fergie was no exception but it is heresy to mention his faults.

MarwanHarraz

First Team Coach
Staff member
It definitely doesn't look good but sometimes pictures look worse than they are to be honest. Doubt he'd be allowed to speak to a legend like that in the first place. I'd imagine if someone took a picture of me while debating with friends it'd probably look the same :D

It definitely doesn't look good but sometimes pictures look worse than they are to be honest. Doubt he'd be allowed to speak to a legend like that in the first place. I'd imagine if someone took a picture of me while debating with friends it'd probably look the same :D
Woodward is the CEO/DoF. He's above Fergie in the pecking order. He can pretty much say what he wants for there will be no repercussions.

MarwanHarraz

First Team Coach
Staff member
Woodward is the CEO/DoF. He's above Fergie in the pecking order. He can pretty much say what he wants for there will be no repercussions.
True but I'd assume there'd be huge repercussions from fans and I don't think he'd take that risk. Already an unpopular man, why would he take on Fergie publicly? Personally don't think it adds up and I can't imagine Ed being THAT stupid (I'm an optimist :LOL:).

leonieboer

Staff member
True but I'd assume there'd be huge repercussions from fans and I don't think he'd take that risk. Already an unpopular man, why would he take on Fergie publicly? Personally don't think it adds up and I can't imagine Ed being THAT stupid (I'm an optimist :LOL:).
The man definitely thinks a lot about optics. Remember when he was videoed walking into a hotel on the phone when the Dybala rumours were at their peak? Probably would not have liked to see the way that photo turned out.

MarwanHarraz

First Team Coach
Staff member
The man definitely thinks a lot about optics. Remember when he was videoed walking into a hotel on the phone when the Dybala rumours were at their peak? Probably would not have liked to see the way that photo turned out.
Haha! Woodward loves himself a "I'm a really busy person" pic

Betty

Assistant Manager
Staff member
You can't really tell from still photos. The guy has a naturally nasty little face so he'll always look like he's arguing even when he's not. I do think he was having a pop at Jonesey the other week though so who knows?

Cal

Reserves Captain
You can't really tell from still photos. The guy has a naturally nasty little face so he'll always look like he's arguing even when he's not. I do think he was having a pop at Jonesey the other week though so who knows?
He looks like a rat bastard ain't he