Where are we without Rashford?

Zack2108ツ

Academy Captain
Marcus Rashford has a double stress fracture in his back made worse from his involvement in the wolves game.
Marcus Rashford has been our only real saving grace this season and without him we would be no where near where we are.
Do you think Greenwod, James and Martial can hold there own without him for what's left of the seson? Or do we need to quickly sighn someone in the january?

Most importantly is Top 4 or winning the Europa leauge still achievable without him as I cant bare another season without Champions Leauge football.

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Cal he has a splinter in his knee and minor back fracture he’s been playing on those injuries he needs an operation I’m afraid :(

He was playing with a single stress fracture in his spine and a 'piece of floating bone' in an ankle. After Wolves, he's got a double stress fracture of the spine. Our management are fucking stupid for risking him and the medical staff must have learned their business in a Soviet gulag. What a shower.

Zack2108ツ

Academy Captain
He was playing with a single stress fracture in his spine and a 'piece of floating bone' in an ankle. After Wolves, he's got a double stress fracture of the spine. Our management are fucking stupid for risking him and the medical staff must have learned their business in a Soviet gulag. What a shower.
We need to prioritise. Rashford is our most important player and the key to our success it was stupid to risk him in an FA cup Replay when we are so desperate from champions leauge football.

We need to prioritise. Rashford is our most important player and the key to our success it was stupid to risk him in an FA cup Replay when we are so desperate from champions leauge football.
The Glazers are desperate for CL football. This team aren't good enough to get past the group stage.

Zack2108ツ

Academy Captain
I really dont understand it the Glazers are desperate for champions leauge they dont show it I know we got the 150ish mil last summer but we need more it easy to put a fraction of the money you've taken out of the club and sighn a few players to try make more money but look at city they won back to back leauges are still getting invested in were struggling to get top 4 and still arent getting what we need.

Should've signed Halaand 😭😭
We got less than 2 weeks to sign an striker. Can we make it work?
You been in a cave or something Cal. We tried. He fucked us off. Its becoming a common theme. We are seriously becoming a hot potato when it comes to attracting players. Only mega bucks and a proven manager is going to change that.

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
You been in a cave or something Cal. We tried. He fucked us off. Its becoming a common theme. We are seriously becoming a hot potato when it comes to attracting players. Only mega bucks and a proven manager is going to change that.
I read somewhere after the deal was done that he also rejected the deal because United wanted exclusive access to image rights or something like that. I genuinely think he wanted to play with Ole, our board are just stingy. Just sign the bloody player we need players!! And his release clause was 17m!!

I really dont understand it the Glazers are desperate for champions leauge they dont show it I know we got the 150ish mil last summer but we need more it easy to put a fraction of the money you've taken out of the club and sighn a few players to try make more money but look at city they won back to back leauges are still getting invested in were struggling to get top 4 and still arent getting what we need.
Where's the £ 150 million coming from? It was substantially less. If we hadn't sold Lukaku, we would not have bought Maguire. Plus we unloaded a lot of players who are off the wage bill.

Total incompetence, how do you not buy Haaland for 17m but buy Maguire for 80??? Makes me furious just thinking about it
I think Haaland made the right choice for his career. Dortmund are a very good side who play regular CL football, with a good, solid young squad and a good manager. What have we got to offer? A manager with no track record, coaches who have no track record, a place where winning trophies comes a distant second to dividends (£48 million this month and more to come in June), and a medical staff that wouldn't look out of place in a concentration camp. Our top player (whose agent is also Raiola) can't wait to bail out and our most recent captain legged it to Milan. Why would an up-and-coming footballer with ambition choose this clown show?

Marcus Rashford has a double stress fracture in his back made worse from his involvement in the wolves game.
Marcus Rashford has been our only real saving grace this season and without him we would be no where near where we are.
Do you think Greenwod, James and Martial can hold there own without him for what's left of the seson? Or do we need to quickly sighn someone in the january?

Most importantly is Top 4 or winning the Europa leauge still achievable without him as I cant bare another season without Champions Leauge football.
Shite management from a man more interested in saving his own neck. How can you play a young man with a stress fracture of the spine and a piece of 'floating bone' in his ankle? Rashford should have refused. There have been questions about our medical team for a long time. We laughed at Hargreaves when he described himself as a 'guinea pig' but I wonder now. United is a shit-show from top to bottom. We may be 5th but let's see where we're sitting come April. My guess is it will be 8th or below. Jose was right.

Its Poch. Ole will see out the season then ride off into the sunset. Theres no more debate on the matter to be had.
The big debate is what are the Glazers going to do with Woodward. Lot of work ahead.

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Its Poch. Ole will see out the season then ride off into the sunset. Theres no more debate on the matter to be had.
The big debate is what are the Glazers going to do with Woodward. Lot of work ahead.
Well he deserves to be sacked. Ole has been set up to be another one of Woodward’s scapegoats. So that’s four managers that have failed which Woodward has recruited. Sackable offence right there