Wolves v Man United : Matchday Thread

Another dodgy one today, especially in our house. My missus is a Wolves fan having grown up in Wolverhampton and she's had the bragging rights the last few matches. Wolves rarely change their team and sometimes I'm thinking modern day managers change too much but they are suffering from a few injuries too so this one is hard to call for me. I'm going to stick my knob on the block and say 2-1 to the reds

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Another dodgy one today, especially in our house. My missus is a Wolves fan having grown up in Wolverhampton and she's had the bragging rights the last few matches. Wolves rarely change their team and sometimes I'm thinking modern day managers change too much but they are suffering from a few injuries too so this one is hard to call for me. I'm going to stick my knob on the block and say 2-1 to the reds
We haven’t won at molineux yet under Ole have we?? I just think wolves will be too good for us there, depends on what team Ole wants to put out I guess. I’m sorry but I’m predicting 2-1 to 🐺 I’ll still be supporting the boys though obviously and I hope I’m proved wrong! I’m just giving a realistic prediction in my opinion

gio_m123

Reserves Regular
Also, “stick my knob on the block” 😂 I’m gonna use that one

Cal

Reserves Captain
I'm predicting a draw, because of those wolves injuries. Hopefully that means we can beat them on a replay at old Trafford

Cal

Reserves Captain
Chong on the front three, interesting. Also see Gomes on the bench, maybe Ole has given up on holding them back

That was painful to watch. I wouldn't have lasted if it had gone to extra time. Hope I'm working late when the replay is on. I think I'll go and jump off a bridge

How the FA Cup has fallen. It used to be a top competition but since UEFA dumped the cup-winners cup, it's turned into a second rate contest. That's a pity because it was always superior to the crummy league cup and actually carried some prestige.