Published on April 5th, 2013 | by samp21
PICTURE: Wilfried Zaha in a Manchester United shirt
Wilfried Zaha looks mighty good in red, wouldn’t you agree? It might only be a mock-up but it isn’t long until we get to see the real thing.
With only six games to go in the Championship, Zaha is close to making his move up to Manchester this summer and it couldn’t be a better timed move for United.
Young, Nani and Valencia have all had woeful seasons and United have struggled to have any threat on the wings. The arrival of 20-year-old Zaha, full of enthusiasm and talent, should give them all a kick up the proverbial.
You only have to look at how much better Evra has played since Buttner’s arrival to see the impact that having competition for your place can do to a player.
Given his ever growing stature this season, with blistering performances for both club and country, he has certainly taken to the limelight well and under the watchful eye of Ferguson, it is going to be exciting to see how much of his potential he can fulfil.
Photo credit: Daily Mail
- Contradiction in Manchester United’s January pursuit of Ander Herrera December 5th | by samp
- Danny Welbeck placed in the firing line December 5th | by samp
- Manchester United lose out on signing record breaking Brazilian striker December 5th | by samp
- Loan Round Up: Keane and Powell suffer at the hands of Leeds December 5th | by GirlOnUtd
- PICTURE: David Moyes slaughtered by Manchester United fans after Everton loss December 5th | by samp