Here is the latest Manchester United transfer gossip from around the web including a list of five players who’ve been told they have no future at the club and more speculation about Arturo Vidal.
- Louis van Gaal has told Javier Hernandez, Marouane Fellaini, Anderson, Nani and Rafael that they don’t have a future at United. Van Gaal was always going to want to cut his squad down in size this year because of there being no Champions League football.
- Arturo Vidal’s agent was reportedly set to meet United yesterday as he was in London at the Community Shield Final and the Chilean midfielder helped fuel speculation by signing a United shirt at an autograph session.
- Angel Di Maria is still a £50m target for United this summer despite the fact Paris St Germain stepped away from any deal for the Real Madrid winger simply because of how much the Spanish side were demanding for him.
- Wilfried Zaha is wanted by a host of clubs and could move elsewhere to get bigger guarantees of regular football but it would be a surprise if Van Gaal didn’t at least give him an opportunity in a competitive environment first.
- Barcelona have indicated they are looking to add more players despite already making six signings, leaving a potential move for United target Juan Cuadrado on the cards still.