What better way to kick start your Sunday ahead of the Chelsea game than by winning a Manchester United shirt?
Thanks to the guys over at One Football (click here to find out more about their excellent football app), we’ve got a Man United shirt to give away and it’s very simple to enter.
To enter, all you have to do is follow One Football on Twitter (click here) and retweet the competition tweet. That’s it!
Follow us & RT for a chance to win a Man Utd shirt.
We'll choose a random winner!
— Onefootball (@Onefootball) February 7, 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Follow us & RT for a chance to win a Manchester United 2015/16 shirt.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the promoter Onefootball and not to Twitter or other third parties.
All questions and complains must be addressed to Onefootball: email@example.com
Onefootball reserves the right to make any changes or end the competition at any time.
1. The competition is open worldwide.
2. Entrants must be 14 years or older. Entrants younger than 18 years old (underage persons) need the permission of their parents.
3. The competition is not open to employees of Onefootball or members of their immediate families.
4. The prizes on offer are:
1 x 1 Manchester United 2015/16 shirt (home or away)
5. Enter the competition
a. Follow Onefootball on Twitter
b. RT the campaign tweet.
c. Accept our Terms & Conditions in reading them.
6. The competition starts on February 6th 2016, the closing date is February 8th 2016, 6:00pm CET.
7. Selection of the winners
All winners will be picked at random from those
a. who are following Onefootball on Twitter
b. who retweet the campaign tweet.
All winners will be picked at random on January 9th and will be contacted shortly after.
8. As far as entrants’ personal data are collected, processed or used in the context of the competition, this happens exclusively for the purpose of running the competition and will be deleted after the end of the competition.
9. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.