Manchester United defender Eric Bailly has been spotted for the first time since his transfer to Marseille was reported.
It has been a summer of clear outs for the Premier League club who were expected to overhaul their squad with most of the fringe players leaving.
Bailly seems to be the next player from the first team to be departing with The Peoples Person reporting on the loan deal with the Ligue 1 club.
The deal could become permanent if the French side qualifies for the Champions League next season.
A photo on Twitter has arisen of Bailly landing in France and heading to his new club where he will be competing for the starting centre-back position.
— titi ( c’est toi le boss) (@Mode55489648) August 24, 2022
The caption reads that he has landed in Marignane.
Many Man United fans will be disappointed with his spell after a run of serious injuries and failing to get back into the swing of things.
He arrived from Villarreal in 2016 and made 70 Premier League appearances scoring one goal.
The club will go into the transfer window’s closing days, finalising outgoings with many youngsters expected to develop further at another club on loan.
- Online football content like you’ve never seen before
- Prepare for the game with our preview, team news and tactical analysis
- Get carefully selected news, transfer news, intelligent opinion and humour
- Instantly delivered to your device with easy and secure online ordering
- Click Preview to see more or buy now for just £1.25/$1.50
- Limited time offer: SAVE 33% on a season pass – use discount code SEASON33 at checkout.