Manchester United youngster Amir Ibragimov has signed a new deal at the club.
The 15 year old is regarded as one of the best in his age group and has attracted plenty of interest from European clubs.
He has decided to commit to his future at United and will remain here throughout his scholarship until he is fit to play professional football at 17.
The Russian-born teenage prodigy netted thrice in United u-15’s 4-3 win last week.
He captained the under 14 team as they won the Albert Phelan cup against Manchester City last season.
Ibragimov is one of United academy’s brightest prospects, and the club will be delighted to keep hold of him.
He was a part of the team that won the Junior Final of the Super Cup NI last month.
Ibragimov is a dynamic forward who loves to make darting runs behind the opposition defence.
He uses his speed and directness to unsettle the opposition defenders.
The 15 year old is blessed with composure, which allows him to make mature decisions in crucial moments.
A natural leader, Ibragimov has an elite mentality reflected in his performances at such a young age.
The teenager is a serious talent and has the potential to become a future superstar at United.
United Matchday Magazine – the online football programme
D-Day. Vardy’s party. Arteta’s vendetta. United can crash them all in one week. Get your special DOUBLE issue of the United Matchday Magazine NOW.
- Online football content like you’ve never seen before
- Prepare for the game with our preview, team news and tactical analysis
- Get carefully selected news, transfer news, intelligent opinion and humour
- Instantly delivered to your device with easy and secure online ordering
- Click Preview to see more or buy the double issue now for just £2.00/$2.35
- Limited time offer: SAVE 33% on a season pass – use discount code SEASON33 at checkout.