Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has reaffirmed his commitment to both his manager and teammates.
The Sweden international, via club media, insisted that he was available whenever needed, and would come in and do his best whenever called upon.
Lindelof partnered Lisandro Martinez in the heart of United’s defence on Sunday, as the Reds cruised to a 2-1 victory against Everton at Goodison Park.
He had a good performance, barely putting a foot wrong and helping his side clinch all three points.
The 28-year-old said, “I am always ready. Whenever the coach and the team needs me I am always there and of course, I know what I can do out on the pitch.”
“I just want what is best for the team and as I said I am always there and always ready whenever the team needs me to come and perform.”
Lindelof recently achieved a significant milestone in his Old Trafford career – playing 200 games for the 20-time English champions.
On this remarkable accomplishment, the player expressed his pride, describing it as a special feeling.
He remarked that it was only the beginning as he would like to rack up many more appearances in a United shirt.
Lindelof also lauded the team’s spirit under the stewardship of Ten Hag.
On this he said “Everyone is getting along well and like I said it is very important to have that in the team.”
United fans will be hoping that the player, dubbed as ‘iceman’ within the fanbase, can carry his wonderful performance against Everton forward in upcoming games and contribute towards the team’s success.
- Get all the match build-up, articles, news, puzzles, nostalgia and humour
- Online football content like you’ve never seen before
- No ads, no clickbait, no fake news – just 100% pure United
- Instantly delivered to your device with easy and secure online ordering
- Click Preview to see more or buy for just £1.25/$1.50
- Limited time offer: SAVE £10 on a season pass – use discount code SEASON35 at checkout.