Christian Eriksen is not back in the Manchester United starting lineup for tonight’s Premier League clash with Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford.
Eriksen missed the last match with illness and has not recovered in time to face his former side.
He does, however, make the bench for the match.
Fred continues to substitute for the Dane.
Cristiano Ronaldo has also dropped to the bench, with Marcus Rashford preferred in the centre forward position.
Casemiro keeps his place in defensive midfield despite the availability of Scott McTominay after suspension.
United have a strong bench this evening, with Tom Heaton, Victor Lindelof, Tyrell Malacia, Scott McTominay, Christian Eriksen, Facundo Pellistri, Anthony Elanga, Alejandro Garnacho and Cristiano Ronaldo.
🚨 TEAM NEWS 🚨
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) October 19, 2022
For Spurs, Harry Kane leads the line, supported by Son Heung-Min and Ivan Perisic.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 19, 2022
Kick off at Old Trafford is at 8.15pm.
- Get all the match build-up, articles, news, puzzles, nostalgia and humour
- Online football content like you’ve never seen before
- No ads, no clickbait, no fake news – just 100% pure United
- Instantly delivered to your device with easy and secure online ordering
- Click Preview to see more or buy for just £1.25/$1.50
- Limited time offer: SAVE £10 on a season pass – use discount code SEASON35 at checkout.